Couches can be a big investment for a home and it can be difficult to find one that is the perfect price but also has the quality you are looking for. And when you find the right fit, it matters to take care of it so it can last for years to come.
An important part of caring for your furniture is upholstery cleaning in Signal Hill, CA. With this service, Chem-Dry of Long Beach can help make your furniture last for years longer—in addition to your own routine maintenance.
Here are a few tips and tricks we recommend for caring for your upholstery in between our visits.
Tips to Save your Sofa
- Rotate your couch cushions at least on a monthly basis, or more often as needed.
- Weekly or more, take off your couch cushions and vacuum your couch from top to bottom.
- If possible, avoid eating or drinking near or on the couch unless it’s water. If you do, use trays or mats to help prevent and block spills.
- Be sure to keep up with professional upholstery cleaning in Signal Hill, CA not only to remove stains but also refresh the protective layer that covers your upholstery fibers.
- When not using furniture or when storing it for long periods of time, cover it with plastic to block out moisture, insects, and dirt.
- Protect high traffic areas of your furniture like arm rests or ottomans by placing a blanket over top.
- Wash hands often, especially between meals and before spending time on your furniture.
- If there are pets in the home, vacuum hair every couple of days.
- When stains do happen, treat them quickly to help ensure they can be removed completely.
Upholstery Cleaning In Long Beach, CA
Chem-Dry is here to give your furniture the care it needs and deserves with upholstery cleaning in Signal Hill, CA. We look forward to serving you soon!
Save on upholstery cleaning in Signal Hill, CA with these Chem-Dry coupons.